• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
People are talking about Perk's good d in the quarter?? Lol. Aldridge molested him up until that shot.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
When Pau comes back have Earl start, bring Pau off the bench for Dwight.
I sincerely doubt this will happen. It should happen. But I don't have a single grain of confidence that it will.

Pau talks that "team" bullshit 24/7, but it's just that, bullshit. If he gave a fuck about this team he'd ride the pine and realize he can do more damage as a back-up with the mindset of scoring in the post(which he can do effortlessly against every back-up in this league and 80% of the starters in this league).

But it's not going to happen.

Reason 1: HE DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY IN THE POST. PERIOD.
Reason 2: HE DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY AGAINST NBA CENTERS.
Reason 3: HE HASN'T ACCEPTED THAT HE'S A SHELL OF HIMSELF AND SURE AS SHIT AIN'T NO MOTHERFUCKIN' DIRK NOWITZKI.

I used to love this guy, but he is really tarnishing this team with his bullshit. He refuses to accept he's fallen off and is not a good fit with Howard. He's a jackass.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The huge reason is The Lakers are dead last when it comes to defense.
Yeah, that's yet another huge reason we suck donkey balls. There are a multitude of those. This Pau problem however can be fixed though, but it probably wont be. Which is fucked.

Oh and Pau's without a doubt our second worst defender by the way. After Jamison... and it's not even a large gap between them either.

Nori Chan

Yeah, that's yet another huge reason we suck donkey balls. There are a multitude of those. This Pau problem however can be fixed though, but it probably wont be. Which is fucked.

Oh and Pau's without a doubt our second worst defender by the way. After Jamison... and it's not even a large gap between them either.
Don't forget mike brown

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Dam force you was the main pau defender and now you hate him lol.
I don't hate him. I can never hate him after what he brought us. I just hate that he wont accept that he's washed the fuck up and needs to ride the pine. He doesn't want to go to the bench. Even though he should. He doesn't want to play in the post. Even though he should. He doesn't want to play center. Even though he should. Mr "team player" wants to do what he wants to do and it's not helping us for shit, it's hurting us.

He's the new Derek Fisher. He doesn't want to accept what's going on and it's hurting our team. And much like Derek Fisher, I love the dude for what he did for us. But when it's time to accept who you are it's time to fucking accept who you are. Period.

And people can stomp this system bullshit or Pau not getting touches. EAD. Pau played like ass under Phil in the playoffs in 2011, he played like ass for Mike Brown, and now he's playing like ass under Mike D. Three entirely different systems, two of them primarily half court. I can't count how many times Pau has gotten good position where he can go to work in the post against scrub big-men and the man didn't even LOOK at the god damn basket... or when he actually did decide to make a post move he just flung his arms in the air trying to get a call. Just pathetic.

This whole "We need to play as a team" and subtle remarks that mean "I'm not getting enough touches" bullshit from Pau is just that, bullshit. Sorry Pau, but I'd rather see Kobe dribble for 15 seconds and throw up a contested long deuce than to try and get you an open 3 pointer. Fuck you and your "touches", get your sorry ass in the paint, stop being passive, and TRY to do some real work. Dirk you are not.

Dwight really needs to stop sulking about not getting enough shot attempts. He is averaging 5 turnovers a game when he plays more than 28 minutes and at least 90% of them are strips from when he tries to use his shitty post moves without protecting the ball. His FGA would be 3-4 higher if he would stop that.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't hate him. I can never hate him after what he brought us. I just hate that he wont accept that he's washed the fuck up and needs to ride the pine. He doesn't want to go to the bench. Even though he should. He doesn't want to play in the post. Even though he should. He doesn't want to play center. Even though he should. Mr "team player" wants to do what he wants to do and it's not helping us for shit, it's hurting us.

He's the new Derek Fisher. He doesn't want to accept what's going on and it's hurting our team. And much like Derek Fisher, I love the dude for what he did for us. But when it's time to accept who you are it's time to fucking accept who you are. Period.

And people can stomp this system bullshit or Pau not getting touches. EAD. Pau played like ass under Phil in the playoffs in 2011, he played like ass for Mike Brown, and now he's playing like ass under Mike D. Three entirely different systems, two of them primarily half court. I can't count how many times Pau has gotten good position where he can go to work in the post against scrub big-men and the man didn't even LOOK at the god damn basket... or when he actually did decide to make a post move he just flung his arms in the air trying to get a call. Just pathetic.

This whole "We need to play as a team" and subtle remarks that mean "I'm not getting enough touches" bullshit from Pau is just that, bullshit. Sorry Pau, but I'd rather see Kobe dribble for 15 seconds and throw up a contested long deuce than to try and get you an open 3 pointer. Fuck you and your "touches", get your sorry ass in the paint, stop being passive, and TRY to do some real work. Dirk you are not.
Trade Boozer for Pau.

Man looking at that Lakers and Cavs game fuck I wouldn't be surprised if Kyrie pulled a Lebron and leave. That team is built by chimpanzees

they've had some odd ass drafts

but he's stuck with them for at least 7 years with the way the rookie contracts are.

Funny thing though is how people say Walls stats aren't adding wins--Look at Kyrie. Westbrook got to play with Durant. Rose had a team built around him from jump. These guys are going to need time to have pieces put around them.

Top Bottom