• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT2| What Would Kobe Chu?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
OMG Terry hit a big shot for once in Boston.

He's been significantly more effective since Rondo went down. Their half court offense has improved, their defense overall has improved massively, and the ball movement is a lot more fluid. I think Rondo is good, but he'd be better on a team with guys who can actually take advantage of those looks he could get that. Rondo would be a lot better for the Thunder than Westbrook for instance.

Kwhit10

He's been significantly more effective since Rondo went down. Their half court offense has improved, their defense overall has improved massively, and the ball movement is a lot more fluid. I think Rondo is good, but he'd be better on a team with guys who can actually take advantage of those looks he could get that. Rondo would be a lot better for the Thunder than Westbrook for instance.

Definitely, the Celts are a more balanced team with Rondo out. The ball movement I think is improved overall.

Top Bottom