• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Whenever guys call out your players for shitting the bed, you immediately question their lack of perspective.

One might say your lack of perspective is brutal. Take off your LBJ horse blinders and let's review his career playoff performance so far...
1-3 in the finals Dallas was a gimme and he choked I love kobe Bryant but I'm not afraid to say he is a ball hog.

No coincidence that LeBron scores 9 the moment Kawhi sits for a rest.

bionic77

Well, that's game.

12 of the 13 teams to lose game 3 after a 1-1 split have lost their series.

Good news for Miami is that they're the team to have lost that series in 2011 vs Mavs so they know it can be done, lol.

Oh I forgot about that. At least he had the benefit of his team no deserving of being there but the loleast. But with this one, that's 3 of 4...
Game 4 is the key game. Miami will he desperate like in game 2. If the Spurs can withstand it the series is over barring a miracle. If the Heat lose game 4 I expect them to fold and disappear in game 5. I also think the Spurs could be in trouble if they don't bury Miami in the next game. Miami is not as bad as they have player.

Got damn Lebron looks bad in all of this though. Pops has his number so far.

duxstar

If Ginobli is the ball handler for the 4th the Spurs will lose this game ...... need parker, leonard, anyone else in, he used to be good because for every turn over he would make a jaw dropping out of left field play.

Now he just turns it over, 3's when people are in his face

Top Bottom