• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Players that outplayed Lebron in the Finals:

Kawhi
Busted Marion
JJ Barea
Gary Neal
Mike Miller

If Lebron continues to have a Finals like this, I don't know if he can overcome two NBA Finals like this.

Especially with the 1 win being in the lockout year.

Lebron isn't imposing his will on games. At all.

you have to discount him rebounding his own point blank layup misses. Like 7 of them.

Two Finals? Did 2007 not happen?

DJ88

I thought I was never going to have to wonder what the hell happened to LeBron in the 2011 Finals again. And yet here we are again in 2013, wondering what the hell is wrong with LeBron. I don't get why he shuts down so hard. Miller is the only guy out there not looking like a complete fool.

This is post champion Lebron. It's supposed to be different.

Lebron doesn't have the heart of a champion I don't care what anyone thinks. He had to jump ship to another player's team and team with bosh and wade just to win a ring in a lockout season where neither Rose or Howard played in the playoffs. If there was ever a ring with an asterisk attached to it....

Also if Avery Bradley was healthy the celtics would have beaten them.

Pimpwerx

If Lebron continues to have a Finals like this, I don't know if he can overcome two NBA Finals like this.

Especially with the 1 win being in the lockout year.

Lebron isn't imposing his will on games. At all.

He has a triple-double and a near triple-double. Tonight is his first, legit bad game of the series. People are blowing this out of proportion. PEACE.

Well, that's game.

12 of the 13 teams to lose game 3 after a 1-1 split have lost their series.

Good news for Miami is that they're the team to have lost that series in 2011 vs Mavs so they know it can be done, lol.

Two Finals? Did 2007 not happen?

Oh I forgot about that. At least he had the benefit of his team no deserving of being there but the loleast. But with this one, that's 3 of 4...

PBY

Banned
Whenever guys call out your players for shitting the bed, you immediately question their lack of perspective.

One might say your lack of perspective is brutal. Take off your LBJ horse blinders and let's review his career playoff performance so far...
He's having a horrible game.

Across the board, I don't believe in "choking" tho. And I hate how the narrative on Lebron shifts quarter to quarter

Ripclawe

Banned
Lebron should NOT be playing like this if he is the best player on the planet. This is embarrassing and he should say sorry at the press conference after the game.

no truly great player does THIS in the finals.

Fjordson

He has a triple-double and a near triple-double. Tonight is his first, legit bad game of the series. People are blowing this out of proportion. PEACE.
Last game was three bad quarters then some stat padding after they had a double digit lead, c'mon now. Dude was 7-17.

Lebron doesn't have the heart of a champion I don't care what anyone thinks. He had to jump ship to another player's team and team with bosh and wade just to win a ring in a lockout season where neither Rose or Howard played in the playoffs. If there was ever a ring with an asterisk attached to it....

Also if Avery Bradley was healthy the celtics would have beaten them.

And if Wade was healthy?

GTFO.

About the dumbest post I have read all day.

Dizzan

MINI Member

I'm a fan but he padded his stats during shit time in game 2.

He was pretty awful for the 3 competitive quarters

Raziel

Lebron should NOT be playing like this if he is the best player on the planet. This is embarrassing and he should say sorry at the press conference after the game.

no truly great player does THIS in the finals.

lebron's not having a bad game. he's keeping everyone involved.

including spurs players.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lack of perspective is forgetting how badly Lebron played in his last series of the playoffs in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Top Bottom