• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

So....we'll see if DWade can keep playing like this the whole game. I don't think they will start Miller in the second half

I'd be worried if I was a Spurs fan. Hot start and yet down 3 with Lebron engaged and even Wade scoring...

I think it's a wash to be honest. Wade and Lebron are engaged but we're within one possession. And Wade hasn't been able to sustain it for more than a half so we'll see.

They should let Wade play the last 6 minutes of the 2nd, make him sit the whole 3rd, then let him play the 4th

That's what I would do in 2k

We are finally playing like the heat. I can enjoy the game again. Now this will be fun.

Yeah but we were also close at the half last game and see how that turned out?

/didijustkillallyourfeels

Fjordson

I'd be worried if I was a Spurs fan. Hot start and yet down 3 with Lebron engaged and even Wade scoring...
Good chance Wade disappears, but yeah Lebron is looking way better.

That run happened with Parker, Timmy, and Green on the bench so. Not too surprised Heat are up when they're facing a Corey Joseph led team. Just hope Parker can play most of the second half with the hamstring.

Edit: Doris stays lookin' good.

smerfy

Banned

I'd hold my breath at the moment...Wade has a knack for only showing up in the first quarter this series.

Lebron, however...glad to see him actually get aggressive. when he drives to the paint, his shots from the perimeter also get more consistent.

After a stagnant/rocky start, that was a great first quarter for the Heat. making high % shots, driving to the basket, good ball movement and most importantly the defense showed up and played well.

Let's see if that continues or if they slip back into the series habits.

Top Bottom