• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

J2 Cool

Wade's always been Miami's key to the playoffs/this series. I knew he was just bored. Banged up to this extent my ass. Miami's intensity is eclipsing Spurs right now. They've been so satisfied from last game on, that it's going to be hard to match Heat if they keep this up. Just need to move the ball, and get its shooters back into it.

Wade with the wardoff no-call. Spurs need to get the ball movement going and work in the post.

Wade selling out this half, knees' gonna be a wreck later.
Duncan hasn't been that great the past two games...
He's been solid, then sat alot due to blowouts.

I said it earlier in the series, but Duncan looks very old out there on offense against the Heat. They look like they're too fast for him.

He isn't giving them anything on that end right now. I think he only has 1 FGA even...

edit: Finally he goes aggressive.

smerfy

Banned
Wade with the wardoff no-call. Spurs need to get the ball movement going and work in the post.

Wade selling out this half, knees' gonna be a wreck later.

He's been solid, then sat alot due to blowouts.

that's what I'm thinking of too...but if this team can just out-intensity this spurs team...get them into foul trouble...swarm the spurs and make life difficult on them then they can pull this one out and get some life into this series.

I can't remember the last time the Spurs shot a 3...

Miami's aggressive D put them in foul trouble early. Stupid foul by Miller there, too.

Spurs missing a LOT of FTs. TOs and FTs.

lol Duncan. What are you doing? Clear off-arm push. edit: That other angle showed no contact on the Duncan push. He whiffed. lol Bosh

lol manu, clear foul. shut up.

Top Bottom