• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

I wonder if we'll ever see someone shoot like this in the finals ever again. By anyone.

It took Ray Allen 6 games to set his record. I honestly don't think we'll ever see anything like this again. If this series goes 7 games, its possible Green could hit 30-35 3 point shots. Fucking nuts

Lkr

i'm gonna be that guy...

why can't lebron guard the opposing team's best player for the entire game? they mentioned that he had switched to Green...and no, Green isn't the best player on the Spurs. And if he was, why wasn't LeBron guarding him the whole time?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
BM7QBnKCQAAZhf_.png

i'm gonna be that guy...

why can't lebron guard the opposing team's best player for the entire game? they mentioned that he had switched to Green...and no, Green isn't the best player on the Spurs. And if he was, why wasn't LeBron guarding him the whole time?

Because he would expend all of his energy. The fact that a guy the size of Karl Malone can guard TP at all is amazing. Asking him to do it all game is ridiculous.

Top Bottom