• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Pimpwerx

Brutal to watch so far. It's within reach, but goddamn are we wasting possessions. I'm not liking the way this is going. They're answering every push. PEACE.

god

i fucking love this time of the year and if my team is playing in it

there is no other television quite like it in life

please get rio out, NO PG LINEUP

Pimpwerx

Boris Diaw defending Bron this well is as baffling as Ray Allen defending Paul George. WTF is going on? Diaw should be toast, but Lebron refuses to do anything with him. Is Boris the fucking fatass DPOY? PEACE.

This damn team gets frustrated at the stupidest things. You saw it there with the missed layups, after that the defense was a bit more sloppy. Our shot selection went to shit. Everyone plays deflated until a there is some spark to wake us up.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
For a man whose claim to fame was this

lebron-and-danny-green-o.gif

Id say hes doing aight

Omzz

But at this point they would rather live with Wario. He's more capable of the 3 point shot than Cole, and Cole is gettin torched by Parker tonight. Wario seems like the logical choice

I can't believe Green didn't get called on that blatant foul on Lebron. These refs are pathetic. People keep asking "why doesn't Lebron get to the foul line more??" Well there's your answer. Fucking stupid.

J2 Cool

This game has no feel to it. So weird.

I think there's just no sign of who's in control, because despite high level of play on both sides, this is the first one just up in the air. Spurs in lead, but I have to believe Vegas would be betting on the Heat right now.

Also, as always once a stat's showcased (Green), it fails to matter anymore. It's like messing up a no hitter.

Top Bottom