• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Emwitus

bf7c9c116eb46edf22e65811d50a31d7_large

Dagger. It's over. And any heat fan that says needed two at home is ok is bullshitting. All this damn team does is play with fire, its going to fuck us eventually.

The Heat whine so much on fouls when the game is still in progress. I don't get it. Yeah, Manu and Timmy whine too, but they at least keep playing until the whistle

GamerSoul

The nature of this series is just making me want it to be over...with the Heat on top of course.lol but still, it is shaping up to be a dog fight when they get back to miami.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
First I get done with one of the most emotional and entertaining games I've ever played, and then I'm treated with a LeFraud/Heat beat down.

Beautiful.

smerfy

Banned
so...from what i've gathered...

zero defensive effort from the heat would be a good way to summarize their effort on that side of the floor.

mario and cole being utter crap.

wade wasting defensive time to complain to refs.

thought they were gonna come out with some form of intensity today. no urgency until they were down 17. then wario came in, stunk it up, killed all offensive rhythm and spoelstra left him in there.

yup, i'd say this is game unless they come out of the time out with the most desperate, crazy, fast, intense defense i've ever seen.

Top Bottom