• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Ripclawe

Banned
Defense for the heat has been shit and allowing manu and green to go off. They can play better but this back and forth crap is going to get them beat

exarkun

Cole is getting worked like a stripper pole. Both Manu and Parker juts ride his ass to the basket for the easy layup. Wow, dude is crumbling

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
This series is one of the craziest in years.

Every night some ridiculous shit happens. Some player no expects to go off, goes off.

Where's the Benny Hill music when you need it?

i been saying this best series since the lakers celtics back to back finals

Offense looks awful with Splitter out there. Does he not know how to roll to the rim?

And Diaw works on James for the inverse reason Jax worked on Dirk, James is uncomfortable bowling into a guy who is bigger than him consistently, so he's settling for jumpers.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm so proud of my UNC dawg getting his tonight
ifNYpfSavA3dY.png

yup. heat decided to not play defense the first 3 quarters. they should be embarassed in the locker room.

i've never seen such a lackluster effort from the defensive end from them.

were you around for game 3?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
22pts on 18FGA lol.

Pretty sure he's like 1-10 after starting 6-8 or some shit.

exarkun

Every time James gets worked by someone on the Spurs, Battier comes in with the foul or hard pick. Battier, what happened to you :(

Manu!

Top Bottom