• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Pretty much. There's no way they win another title with this team. Wade's done, Bosh sucks, the East will be healthy next year and the Pacers better.

Look at all the shit that went their way:

- Fluke game 6 with two terrible missed calls, lucky bounces, and inexplicable "coaching" decisions by Pop
- Played a Chicago team with half their guys in the hospital + D-Rose out
- OKC would've rolled them in the Finals this year but Westbrook conveniently got hurt
- Randomly benching Hibbert two plays in a row. The Pacers win the series if that doesn't happen

This was a joke of a run with everything falling their way. There was no dominance. That game 6 will go down as the flukiest Finals win in history.

Shortened season chip + fluke chip will be the last titles this insufferable franchise and fan base get for a long, long time. Lebron, too.
How can they not win another one next year?

WHO CAN STOP THEM?!?! The only team that came close is a team that's aging and done. The Pacers are paper tigers, as well. No one in the East has the fire power to stop them. No one in the West is capable enough to stop them. It's over.

dvdjamm

He has the right to look smug...that was for Skip Bayless,who will still complain about him tomorrow and the rest of the off season

Tom Penny

Congrats to the Heat again. That's it for the Spurs. I saw that happen in 2010 to the Celtics. The will remain a threat but not a true threat. Someone else said it best. Heat deserve to win and the Spurs choked away a title at the same time.

If this was Timmy's last season, I'm glad he went down fighting like the champion he was. I hope the rest of America that tuned out for the other Spurs NBA finals got to appreciate his greatness, even if his team came up short. I hope he comes back one more year.

Lebron:
iHRPsKD8OP8uR.gif

What the fuck was that LeBron? Whoever said in this thread he was a great public speaker needed to listen to that... I'll chalk that up to him being tired though.

Pimpwerx

That's Lebron's way of saying, "Fuck the haters. I'm better than you." LOL! He's been so relaxed all playoffs. I wonder if he's gonna enter his give no fucks mode next season. PEACE.

TylerD

If this was Timmy's last season, I'm glad he went down fighting like the champion he was. I hope the rest of America that tuned out for the other Spurs NBA finals got to appreciate his greatness, even if his team came up short. I hope he comes back one more year.

Timmy was absolutely great.

Top Bottom