• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Branduil

I do think Miami's dominance could fade from here on out, but they earned this one. Spurs are a good team and Lebron came out and played like the best player he is.

I hate the Heat with a passion, but I can't really troll them now. They took care of business.

We can still troll them for saying winning 7 rings would be easy. That's obviously not going to come close to happening.

Congrats Heat-Age!

Feel bad for Duncan and the spurs but then I realized that they are millionaires so they should get over it.

And Duncan>Kobe no contest. More MVPs more Final MVPs and doesn't throw his teammates under the bus.

cj_iwakura

ibyLLYROVX7uEI.gif

An incredible game, and an incredible Finals. I was on the edge of my seat.

This series, by all rights and purposes, was over in Game 6. The Heat EARNED it all.

strobogo

Banned
That was a great series, too bad the Heat won. Eastern conference better get harder next year so the heat don't stroll to the finals. The Pacers were their biggest challenge pre-finals....Pacers.

I've been a life long Pacer fan and all, but even I was stunned that it was even a question that the Heat might not make it past them. Going to game 7? Fucking crazy. The Pacers are a good team, but they aren't good enough to put it into slight question of putting the Heat out of the playoffs.

Darkman M

Thanks Lebron!! In all seriousness though the guy has proven his greatness, when the Heat got game 6 in overtime i could see it in his eyes that he wasn't losing this series.

I hope all the Miami Heat, exxept Lebron, and everyone who cheered for them get AIDs and genital warts and die in a fire. You 2010 frontrunning littlw bitches don't know what it feels like to have your favorite team losem

Top Bottom