• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

I think the game just slipped away from us

lol no. you guys are going on a run to start the 4th. i guarantee a tie game by the 10 minute mark

lebron needs to play better and start putting in the bucket or else. i really don't want it to come down to our guys hitting outside shots, even if they're open. we need more paint buckets and free throws

Cloudy

Banned
Spurs will look back on this game when they lose the series. They could have took Miami's heart tonight. You can't be down 10 when Bron has 8 thru 3

DJ88

Man I have no idea what's wrong with LeBron's shot, but I knew the Heat would keep controlling this series, hopefully they don't fudge up the fourth like Game 1 again. Just kinda crazy how it's the polar opposite of the Pacers series where nobody but James could hit a jumper, now they don't miss.

I feel like Lebron still needs to get it going if the Heat want to win this. They had huge problems scoring late in the fourth last time, it's going to get worse if he keeps playing the way he is.

Fjordson

With Lebron coasting these first 3 quarters SA should be kicking themselves.

They can come back, but they should be up by 6-8 at least.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
can someone photoshop a ref with the Heat in that picture with the teams looking at the trophy

Ok zebras. Disgusting calls in favor of the Heat for the first three quarters. Even it up a little bit, and we can end this farce.

they've called 12 fouls on the heat to san antonio's 11 and the heat shot one more FT and that came from a defensive three seconds

go back from whence you came

they've called 12 fouls on the heat to san antonio's 11 and the heat shot one more FT and that came from a defensive three seconds

go back from whence you came

Anyone who thinks the refs have influenced this game for one team or the other is an idiot, plain and simple.

EP8

Neo Member
I feel like Lebron still needs to get it going if the Heat want to win this. They had huge problems scoring late in the fourth last time, it's going to get worse if he keeps playing the way he is.

If they keep doing those Cahlmers-James pick-and-rolls plays + Spurs turnover they could take this game

miami is going for the knockout punch, they better hope this intensity works. six minutes is enough time to screw a lead

MIKE FUCKING MILLER

poor battier :(

Top Bottom