• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

yeah, this one is over.

It seemed like the pace of the game wore the Spurs out.

The longer the series goes, the harder I think it will be for the Spurs to keep up because they're main stars aren't used to 40 minute games or can't do it.

They have to slow the game down, IMO. Work a bit more inside out, too.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
People hating on Lebron for shooting poorly and ignoring everything else he does? All is right with the world.

Well a split isn't too shabby if you're the spurs but you stil don't want to go back home with a performance like this.

Heat have played two exceptional games in my honest opinion.

Spurs fortunate to get the split.

Derwind

I don't want to call the game lest the Spurs make me eat my own foot.... there are still 9 mins left. I can imagine Spurs making a crazy run.... So long as basedGinobli shows up...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
yeah, this one is over.

It seemed like the pace of the game wore the Spurs out.

The longer the series goes, the harder I think it will be for the Spurs to keep up because they're main stars aren't used to 40 minute games or can't do it.

They have to slow the game down, IMO. Work a bit more inside out, too.

But this one was lost/won by the benches? Spurs' starters barely cracked 30 minutes.

BadAss2961

I know Lebron is shooting like Crap

BUT

5 rebs
6 assists
3 steals
2 blocks
Good D

He has struggled scoring but he hasn't "choked"/"no showed" like people were suggesting.
You can't be serious. He got bailed out big time this game.

So much for "LeBron needs help."

manu turkoglu and floppy parker completely wasted a shitty lebron performance and danny green having his best game ever

also tim donecan should retire

Well the game is definitely over but the Spurs need to get some buckets for their confidence. I think they're going to like what Pop says to them after this one.

Top Bottom