• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
SXcOC53.png

KNUX THERE'S HOPE, BABY! THERE'S HOPE!

DON'T DO IT, BRAH!

Seriously, Woj. Get your shit together. There are people's livelihoods at stake here.

OK that's not that bad....

Adrian Wojnarowski
@WojYahooNBA

Philadelphia sends Jrue Holiday and a first-round pick in 2014 to New Orleans for Noel, league source says.

Is this for real? How do you send a young all star pg that you have locked up in a reasonable contract for a player that's in crutches right now and has serious knee problems.

That 1st rounder makes all the difference. Pure tanking next year for Philly, and two first round picks is great. I don't even know who they're fielding right now...

Is this for real? How do you send a young all star pg that you have locked up in a reasonable contract for a player that's in crutches right now and has serious knee problems.

JRue Holiday is a chucker who only scored because the 76ers have no other options. He's a mediocre PG that their GM hated.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think Zeller is a good pick for Charlotte. They need a versatile forward and I think he can score. Len is going to bust.

Smart trade for NO

Top Bottom