• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Cipherr

The fuck happened in the Nets game. I looked at the score minutes ago and Nets were up pretty big early in the game. Chicago only had a few points, now its the end of the quarter and Chicago is up.

Vire

We're about to watch Tannehill have a Henne-esque regression in year 2, I care :(
Mike Wallace will help, hopefully we can get Albert from the Cheifs since we desperately need an OT.

I've lost hope on the Dolphins a while ago and yet I still watch.

Mike Wallace will help, hopefully we can get Albert from the Cheifs since we desperately need an OT.

Yeah we better get a OT some how.

One thing that always keeps me going, at least we aren't the Jets.

balddemon

Banned

too late for that. we drafted the guy who we're gonna move to the right side. maybe you can take albert from us next year. lol.

Fox318

A7wTeDQ.jpg

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I can't believe Boozer's been the most healthy/consistent Bulls starter in the last 2 seasons. I would've bet so much money against that.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Fuckball is coming.

The knicks can beat fuckball, they've done it before. Bulls got to many good bigs and have a small/fast scoring mentality PG to boot. Plus they make you work for everything....Thats the Achilles heel package bruh.

With that said Nets continue to show they are who we all thought they were

Top Bottom