• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

snack

Has Rip Hamilton been the worst signing of the last two years? Jeez.
andrew-bynum-costume-3.jpg

KingKong

I thought the East had one watchable series but then the Celtics had 8 points and 8 turnovers in the 4th quarter and now Im not so sure

Kobe must be pissed sitting at home in a cast while a guy with two perfectly healthy legs is afraid to play in a playoff game. Donate your achilles, Derrick. Your ass don't need it.

jjasper

So I am sitting here watching the game and a friend of mine's wife is here tells me she knows the Wendy's girl from college and that she is a bitch and not a redhead. Devastating.

alba

Little is the new Big
So used to this by now, the Bulls always shit up the start and get back by the end of the 3rd quarter lol.

Vire

Great defense wins regular season games, great offense wins playoff games!

This game is getting out of hand, I think I'll switch & watch some infomercial instead.
Defense is all about effort.

The difference is people don't give a shit in the regular season, and they do in the Playoffs.

All teams up the level of intensity and physicality.

Bulls have no one who can create their own shot. People forget they got beat in the first round by the Sixers last year. They are fucked...

Top Bottom