• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Defense is all about effort.

The difference is people don't give a shit in the regular season, and they do in the Playoffs.

All teams up the level of intensity and physicality.

Bulls have no one who can create their own shot.

People forget they got beat in the first round by the Sixers last year.
didn't both Rose and Noah go down in that series?

rose and noah will demand a trade soon

no point in wasting prime years under a cheap asshole like reinsdorf
lol they're stuck

Defense is all about effort.

The difference is people don't give a shit in the regular season, and they do in the Playoffs.

All teams up the level of intensity and physicality.

Bulls have no one who can create their own shot. People forget they got beat in the first round by the Sixers last year. They are fucked...

The entire team was injured last year.

Then again, they're all injured this year as well...

Outside of teams that had Shaq on them, what team in the last 20 years has not had a good to great defense in the regular season and won the title? It's more than effort. The main problem is that Thibs plays his players too many minutes and they're injury-prone

who you got clips or Memphis for the series? If Memphis can get away then i see them in the WCF.
Honestly it's the toughest series to call.

I think clippers having hca is the deciding factor. Memphis struggles to score too much while clips rely to much on cp3 in the 4th but I've seen the clippers win big game on the road all year. And their bench, while nattering less now, is so much better than he one for grizz.

Clips in 7 is my pick but I could see a road close out for them in 6. And could see grizz winning in 6.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Booze is doing well but don't forget marco off the bench.
Oh, yeah, good job Marco "I'm Not Boozer, So Please Forgive Me" Belleenelly.

And I see the Bulls fans have finally accepted that their owner is a cheap bum who doesn't really care about winning. It's about time they start seeing what I've been saying since before the season started.

Oh, yeah, good job Marco "I'm Not Boozer, So Please Forgive Me" Belleenelly.

And I see the Bulls fans have finally accepted that their owner is a cheap bum who doesn't really care about winning. It's about time they start seeing what I've been saying since before the season started.
I think most have already known that. It always gives me a good laugh when the radio guys say they aren't cheap because they pay the tax.

Top Bottom