• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

rando14

Man i can't wait to see CP3 in purple and gold.

david_stern.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanks for the great season Rockets!

Fuck you though McFail and Lin.

every team except the spuds and the heat have looked like idiots at multiple points in these playoffs

and the spuds played against the worst playoff team in the last 5 years so they don't count

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's been fun y'all

Yep. Except I still can't stand McFail and you know he's coming back for one more year. This season might have lasted one more game if not for his non ability to coach and it being a huge fuck up at the start of the 4th.

Emwitus

AMAZING ADJUSTMENTS BY GRIZZLIES! WOW Clippers didn't even notice they cleared the paint for randolph! I'm in heaven. If only we could get a coach that can play two bigs as beautiful as that.

I really think Chris Paul could bail the fuck out. It's clear from his constant flirtations with Kobe/Lakers and Melo/Knicks over the years he knows he needs to play with another star to contend for a title, and he's smart enough to know Blake is not that guy, not even close.

Top Bottom