• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The exact same lineup that got killed in the second.

Yep, but to use them in the 4th in a close game and basically the season for you is this last quarter. I hate him as a coach.

I'm so over Lin. He's not a starter at all, hell he can't even stick with OKC bench pgs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fisher fouls Harden.... no call.

Darkman M

Lin is -18

images

Matrix

What the fuck happened with Houston? I just went to the kitchen for a bit...WTF????

Mcfail played the worst lineup of all time and OKC got hot.

The end most likely.

Clippers have the greatest season in their franchises history-Get eliminated in first round
Lakers have one of the most disastrous seasons in their history-Get eliminated in first round

And they said LA was going to become a Clipper town?

kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif

Matrix

He's your problem now, suckers!

Morey does have ways of getting rid of crap contracts.

I also never wanted the guy.

Top Bottom