• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
told ya'll nets/bulls and clips/grizz are going to be the most competitive series. Nets need to man up losing in brooklyn to the rose'less bulls are going to find them playing in NY down 3 - 1 if they aren't careful

told ya'll nets/bulls and clips/grizz are going to be the most competitive series. Nets need to man up losing in brooklyn to the rose'less bulls are going to find them playing in NY down 3 - 1 if they aren't careful

Bulls/Nets is less about being competitive and more about watching two teams with terrible offensive schemes go at each other.

I kinda want to see Rose come back for the home game.

Not happening according to Thibs. He said it's very unlikely that he'll be back at all in these playoffs unless they go deep. Given that, I don't even see Rose returning if they make it to the ECF (which would mean they beat the Heat in round 2).

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Soul stop flip-flopping, I saw you digging the possibility in the Wrasslin' Thread!

COME HOME....

tumblr_lol880OL5J1qdg8hko1_500.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom