• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Crisco

Banned
So wait, Noah is playing on a fucked up foot while Rose is still sitting his perfectly healthy knee. That kid must have no shame.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's amazing how little the Bulls have gone to Boozer this half. What idiots. He can abuse every mismatch against him. Meanwhile, Deng refuses to pass the ball in some misplaced prideful attempt to makeup for the first game. He shouldn't have double the number of shots Boozer does.

not a bad floor unit with Johnson, Dwill and Watson. Defensively, DWill is big enough to guard any 2 he's matched up with, same with Johnson at the three spot.

Soul stop flip-flopping, I saw you digging the possibility in the Wrasslin' Thread!

COME HOME....

tumblr_lol880OL5J1qdg8hko1_500.gif

NBA-Gaf, I had a pretty good Monday. First shirtless run of the year (and a pretty good time too!), cooked a good deal, and ending things with working on a grant that might get 800 books to disadvantaged children in Lansing. Got the game on in the background....how is Chicago up atm?

NBA-Gaf, I had a pretty good Monday. First shirtless run of the year (and a pretty good time too!), cooked a good deal, and ending things with working on a grant that might get 800 books to disadvantaged children in Lansing. Got the game on in the background....how is Chicago up atm?
Both teams suck really. Whoever wins, we all lose.

Brooklyn has had no offense outside of Lopez this far. If the Bulls had any offensive spark they'd be up 20.

Top Bottom