• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

ClovingPauseWestbrook
blacksnakemoan.jpg

Kacar

Fuck mike brown, but I dont care we werent gonna be good next tear no matter what, we need to learn defense.

JET is in game over.....for the celtics

Link

The Autumn Wind
Knicks are gonna have to play better than this if they want to go deep into the playoffs.

EDIT - JR looks on, though.

Disappointed. Expected the Celtics to troll the Knicks hard. But they've just looked old.
It's amazing what knowledge you get watching the games they're played this year.
Knicks are gonna have to play better than this if they want to go deep into the playoffs.

EDIT - JR looks on, though.
deep in the playoffs? They just concentrating on one game at a time. Heck, they could win TWO games in a postseason!

Fatalah

Today I met John Starks and got a free Walt Frazier bobblehead. -- he's in a cow pattern suit. To complete my day, the Knicks must win.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wtf? That was NOT an offensive foul. Green had his hands wrapped around Chandler, from behind Chandler!

Vire

This is a really ugly game...

TNT made the right call. Bucks just aren't fun to watch.

Turns everything into fuckball.

PBY

Banned

It's more chucking than fuckball. You can't put this on the Bucks tho, we're playing like ass right now.

Sanjuro

If the Bucks made the finals, we would all be Bucks fans. As the final seconds trickle down, we get shots of Blue Edwards and Vin Baker embracing sexually.

Smart pass, if the Celts are going to overplay fronting Carmelo (which they always do) backdoor the shit outta them.

Crawford is a wildcard for Boston since his D is abysmal and on O he tends to break what Doc Rivers tries to run; ball movement/cutting/finding the extra man. However bench has been so bad what does he have to lose?

Top Bottom