• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they had grit? Ugh.

Also alba, where are you?
noah.png

Vahagn

I thought they had grit? Ugh.

Also alba, where are you?

Just a question. When Lebron said beating the Bulls was about "will and determination" instead of strategy. Did you think to yourself. "Jeez Lebron you're stupid, ugh, such low Bball IQ" ?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I predict that Bulls fans will use Boozer as a scapegoat after this game, instead of the lack of point guards who can run a PnR, and Rose, Deng, and Hinrich not playing. Not to mention that the Heat are just a better team.

Vestal

Ok honest question.

if by some miracle rose comes back. Do you start him or off the bench??

I say off the bench. Even then he will have lbj guarding him as soon as he steps on the court

Nori Chan

I'm not taunting, more just shocked that he stopped posting. I've never experienced such earnest hope.

god damn those people who stop posting during a game not like they're at a bar or a friends house and have time to post on an internet forum

fuck

oh there he is. what an asshole

PBY

Banned
Just a question. When Lebron said beating the Bulls was about "will and determination" instead of strategy. Did you think to yourself. "Jeez Lebron you're stupid, ugh, such low Bball IQ" ?
Do you really think halftime interviews with coaches where they say "we gotta hustle more" mean anything? That interview is basically the same. You know what it's really about? The Heat having 10x the talent the Bulls have. No amount of grit or determination can overcome that gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom