• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

alba

Little is the new Big
I've never seen the bulls lose their shit like this. Very disappointing.

It sure is disappointing and we needed Nazr quite a bit, with the bench we got right now we couldn't afford to have him lose his cool. Out of everyone though, I'd have never guessed he'd be the one doing the pushing.

Let's all get on LeBron for falling and ignore Nazr being a fucking idiot. If James had pushed a Bulls player for no reason like that everyone would kill him for it. High five the dumbass Bull fans, stay classy.

nah Nazr deserves to be ejected since it was really stupid but it's also pretty funny that a so called walking tank freak of nature flies over the whole court after getting pushed a bit.

Lkr

lmao you guys are seriously overrating nazr's impact on the actual game apart from firing the team up by being ejected. the bulls are better off going small against the heat if boozer/taj get in foul trouble

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
you ever heard of whiplash?

0074_h7v4.gif

While Nazr is an idiot for the move, as JVG pointed out if LeFlop doesn't slide 10 feet after the push Nazr isn't ejected.

... but I've also Jeff Van Gundy apparently.

James clearly wasn't expecting that which is why he fell. Have some of you never been shoved completely out of nowhere? It's easy to lose your balance quick.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Being pushed by a big dude while not expecting it, of course he's going to fall down. lol

Lkr

Are people really up in arms about this shit? This was nothing back in the day; seriously.

lol heat fans can't handle the fact that this is a finesse team. this team could never stack up against all time great teams. the 80s celtics were dirty, the bulls of the 90s talked shit and rodman would punk james the whole game

HOLY NOAH

SoulPlaya

more money than God
LeBron is lucky that wasn't a push from Boozer. Otherwise, he'd be be hanging out with King Kai in the next dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom