• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC probably can't win with Ibaka, Martin, Thabo, and Perkins going 12-42.

Not sure what Memphis winning with Z-bo, Conley, Bayless, and Prince having bad games means but Durant looks too tired for OKC to win.

KingGondo

Banned
Couldn't watch (I'm on a road trip) but it's too bad we choked on another winnable game. Game 3 is obviously a must-win.

I said from the beginning that if we win this series without YNB I'll be super impressed, and it's looking like we don't quite have enough to get over the hump.

OKC probably can't win with Ibaka, Martin, Thabo, and Perkins going 12-42.

Not sure what Memphis winning with Z-bo, Conley, Bayless, and Prince having bad games means but Durant looks too tired for OKC to win.

This was the game okc had to steal. Zbo and Conley were shit, hollins inexplicably benched gasol for 9 min and they still won.

Ibaka has been a huuuuuuge disappointment in the playoffs without ynb. And like you said Perkins looks like the worst player in the nba. I think they scored 20 points in his 15 or so minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom