• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Putting Tony Allen on Durant from the beginning definitively had an impact on KD's performance.

Fatalah

wwe_saturday_nights_main_event-show.jpg

You ready?!

MRBypkm.png

Pimpwerx

He just doesn't have that killer instinct ya know

Bomani and Lebatard have been talking about this since last year's Finals. They said Durant was the next one to be torn down.

@bomani_jones
which is to say: kevin durant, it's about to be your turn in the build-em-up-tear-em-down rotation if you don't watch out.

Everyone was dickriding KD after the decision, and now they media is gonna tear him down and stick the "can't win it all" label on him. Dude is no worse today than yesterday. Hell, he's improved a lot this season, but he's still about to find out what life is like not being a media darling. PEACE.

linsivvi

Bomani and Lebatard have been talking about this since last year's Finals. They said Durant was the next one to be torn down.

Everyone was dickriding KD after the decision, and now they media is gonna tear him down and stick the "can't win it all" label on him. Dude is no worse today than yesterday. Hell, he's improved a lot this season, but he's still about to find out what life is like not being a media darling. PEACE.

Nobody is tearing KD down here.

So much for being a better poster LMAO.

i know white brown is an idiot but given how shallow okc's roster is i'm surprised lamb hasn't gotten at least some burn. he must look terrible in practice or something.

or it could be another tobias harris episode

knicks

Get rid of this will.i.am justin bieber shit already. the worst part is it will continue to be spammed until the finals. holy fuck.

highrider

Banned
the knicks might take this if they can get the secondary players involved. imo they can't beat the pacers in this series but they might win a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom