• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher throwing that pass is something truly amazing that needs to go down in basketball lore forever.

Brooks should be fired from a cannon for playing him in Overtime though.

KD has been so bad tonight.

Fisher throwing that pass is something truly amazing that needs to go down in basketball lore forever.

Brooks should be fired from a cannon for playing him in Overtime though.

KD has been so bad tonight.
Fisher is the only thunder to score.

How about Perkins playing. They lost the game with him. Their offense has disappeared as a result.

Branduil

His daughter has developed gills he needs to be closer to the ocean.

ibdkri0QBuIZwi.gif

Perkins is a giant sack of shit. Actually i take that back, a giant sack of shit actually has worth as ferilizer. Perk has no worth. Scotty Brooks should be fired for playing him am Presti should give the job to Sloan.

giri

Perkins is a giant sack of shit. Actually i take that back, a giant sack of shit actually has worth as ferilizer. Perk has no worth. Scotty Brooks should be fired for playing him am Presti should give the job to Sloan.

Sloan would demand they trade YNB though. So that won't happen.

I'd love to see Sloan as an assistant for the Grizz. That would be so amazing.

Pimpwerx

again why doesn't jeremy lamb play

he can't be so bad that he can't play over fucking derek fisher

That must be how bad he sucks. Then again, PJ3 doesn't play either. It doesn't seem like Brooks has anything against young players. Reggie got PT from last season. PEACE.

Sloan would demand they trade YNB though. So that won't happen.

I'd love to see Sloan as an assistant for the Grizz. That would be so amazing.

He dealt with D-Wills bitch ass. I wonder if w could rein Westbrook in a bit. Thunder just need a better coach. Phil ain't coming through that door but Sloan or either of the Van Gundy's would be an improvement. Scotty is trash.

Sloan was a great coach, but his defensive schemes make no sense whatsoever anymore. He's obviously much better than Brooks, but he has issues now.

Fisher is the only thunder to score.

How about Perkins playing. They lost the game with him. Their offense has disappeared as a result.

That goes without saying though. Fisher had airballed or hit glass on most of his shots tonight and was born before electricity was used in America. Playing him just seems more absurd.

again why doesn't jeremy lamb play

he can't be so bad that he can't play over fucking derek fisher

NBA coaches mostly coach cowardly.

Which is odd because every coach that's terrible and fired always gets a second and third and maybe fourth chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom