• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxstar

Care to elaborate?

Players that don't want to prove themselves taking the easy way out, claiming to be great when they basically formed an all star team, flopping and using their status to get calls from the refs. Whine when a team like the bulls get physical with them, basically 90% of their fans bandwagon hopping. A mediocre coach being called good for lucking into his situation. If I wasn't on a tablet cause my HD crashed I could write a 5 page essay.

Players that don't want to prove themselves taking the easy way out, claiming to be great when they basically formed an all star team, flopping and using their status to get calls from the refs. Whine when a team like the bulls get physical with them, basically 90% of their fans bandwagon hopping. A mediocre coach being called good for lucking into his situation. If I wasn't on a tablet cause my HD crashed I could write a 5 page essay.
so basically, u salty?

QvoinX0.png

ORIkT0R.png

Unbelievable.

thekad

Banned

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom