• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuckkkkkkkkk me.

hvZxMqm.png

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Even though the Bulls lost this series 4-1, they've shown the Heat in a light I've never seen before.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
No timeout? Oh well they got some good looks. Good luck nect year...Rose get your head straight.

We need a Shooting guard or SF who make shots. Trade or amnesty boozer.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Heat made themselves work for this one. Again, I'm still pissed we lost game one, and impressed with how Wade ended this game.

Brinbe

All credit to Thibs, that's as far as any depleted team could possibly go and they were in it and fighting almost every game. People expecting too much.

Heat-Pacers will just be a repeat of last year.

alba

Little is the new Big
Welp, we're out. Good effort, good job and an amazing season for us even if it was filled with injuries. See ya next year, Heat! :D

GO PACERS (in the east) I have no preference whatsoever for the remaining of the post season, see ya for next season, peeps :)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
No timeout? Oh well they got some good looks. Good luck nect year...Rose get your head straight.

We need a Shooting guard or SF who make shots. Trade or amnesty boozer.
Boozer had 26 points and 14 rebounds on better than 50% shooting. His relatively bad defense wasn't really a factor in this game. Yeah, he missed a few free throws, but still.

What more do you people want?!?!

So as a casual NBA fan who only really watches during the playoffs, big regular season games, or the odd Magic game I get free tickets to. Does any team left have a legit shot at beating the heat?

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I bought plane wifi to track this game. Damn. Really proud of this Bulls team. Amazing guts, heart, and will power. Let's get em next year.

Fjordson

So as a casual NBA fan who only really watches during the playoffs, big regular season games, or the odd Magic game I get free tickets to. Does any team left have a legit shot at beating the heat?
Sadly no. Possibly Memphis. Evil empire is going strong at the moment, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom