• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxstar

Lol wonder who ESPN wants to win ..... Spurs up by 7 and not a word about them but "Curry is so fun to watch" " Barnes is so good" ... ESPN =(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's better than MKG with his jank ass jumper :(

Not sure if you paid attention to the Tankcats this year, but it was comical how we pulled MKG out of games for no reason at all.

Dude was on pace for 20/10 multiple times this season before getting yanked before passing the 25 minute mark. Kinda glad though, he stayed healthy because of it...

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
bkb_garcqaav1ynpsapo.jpg

YO

Fjordson

Lol wonder who ESPN wants to win ..... Spurs up by 7 and not a word about them but "Curry is so fun to watch" " Barnes is so good" ... ESPN =(
Well shit, it's not exactly riveting to think about Pop, Parker, Duncan and Ginobli winning a playoff series. They've done it a few times before. Steph The Great and the W's could be a future title contender for the West, it's a fun story.

Not sure if you paid attention to the Tankcats this year, but it was comical how we pulled MKG out of games for no reason at all.

Dude was on pace for 20/10 multiple times this season before getting yanked before passing the 25 minute mark. Kinda glad though, he stayed healthy because of it...
So MKG was pretty good this year? Was hoping he would be as a UK fan. Same with Davis.

Glad Barnes seems OK.

Not sure if I like the Spurs never running Splitter-Duncan against the Warriors' small lineups. Splitter is just a better basketball player than Bonner, Neal, and the other guys they use when they go small and I think he should get all of their minutes.

DY_nasty

So MKG was pretty good this year? Was hoping he would be as a UK fan. Same with Davis.

MKG exceeded every expectation anyone had here in Charlotte. So much so that they pretty much preemptively iced him for the season in order to keep him healthy. He was the youngest player in the league and was one of the best defenders at his position. I don't regret seeing him drafted #2 for a moment.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wow, how the fuck did they let Barnes back in? Did they not do a concussion test? Wtf.

DY_nasty

We don't test for concussions now? lol
He was roughly as productive as Barnes was on a much worse team.

Barnes had spacing for one, wasn't guarding opposing teams' best players nightly, and didn't have an entire FO demand his minutes be limited.

I like Barnes, but their situations weren't similar in any way.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I wonder what GS thinks will happen if it comes out Barnes was concussed (which he almost certainly is).

league's gonna come down on them

Or at least, it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom