• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Popper @StevePopper about 5 minutes ago
Jason Kidd didn't come off the bench in the 2nd half, one day after Woodson said, "I won't kick J-Kidd to the curb."
Woodson made all the decisions he should've made 3-4 games ago.

Played Cope big minutes
Reduced Kidd's minutes
Reduced STAT's minutes if he didn't provide offense
Played Prigioni more minutes
Involved Felton more in the O

Only thing I have an issue with is still no Novak.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Woodson made all the decisions he should've made 3-4 games ago.

Played Cope big minutes
Reduced Kidd's minutes
Reduced STAT's minutes if he didn't provide offense
Played Prigioni more minutes
Involved Felton more in the O

Only thing I have an issue with is still no Novak.

Did Novak turn into NOT a steaming pile of shit? Did I miss that?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Although playing against the Warriors would be the easier path, I would like the Grizz to play the Spurs so that Conley can prove himself against Parker.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Spurs post entry passing is so good.

Better, younger, and a real star. Yeah, I'd definitely rather be a Rockets fan.

Yeah but your team got no Heart bruh.... which is why you'll likely sign Dwight next... and lol at better and a real star.... lol

Splitter is really good again.

Neither guy helps their team at all, but Bonner at least spaces the floor.

edit: For what is considered Klay's breakout postseason by the media, he has a 11 PER and 101 ORtg lol.
Blair can rebound which is more imports t for them. He also isn't Matt bonner

Bogut in the locker room? Damn

Splitter is really good again.

Neither guy helps their team at all, but Bonner at least spaces the floor.

edit: For what is considered Klay's breakout postseason by the media, he has a 11 PER and 101 ORtg lol.

Klay is wildly inconsistent. He's had only one standout game so far, and the media used it as an opportunity to push how they're the most unstoppable back court and the "SPLASH BROZZZZ" storyline.

Klay is wildly inconsistent. He's had only one standout game so far, and the media used it as an opportunity to push how they're the most unstoppable back court and the "SPLASH BROZZZZ" storyline.

Really, he's had only one standout half. He scored 5 points in the second half of that game. He's still better than how he's been playing since, though.

oh hey Dy I missed you during the Knicks game.
No

but you did miss the conversation yesterday where people proclaimed novak the savior and that he would be the difference in the pacers/knicks series.

it was rather stupid.
anyone who can space the floor nd hit an outside J (a la Cope) can make a bit of a difference in this series. Makes Indy have to cover more ground.

and at least he's not Kendrick Perkins.

No

but you did miss the conversation yesterday where people proclaimed novak the savior and that he would be the difference in the pacers/knicks series.

it was rather stupid.

not really that stupid. he could provide spacing so the pacers wont crowd the paint like they have been. if they leave him open, id much rather him taking 3s than jr smith or jason kidd

giri

oh hey Dy I missed you during the Knicks game.

anyone who can space the floor nd hit an outside J (a la Cope) can make a bit of a difference in this series. Makes Indy have to cover more ground.

and at least he's not Kendrick Perkins.

not really that stupid. he could provide spacing so the pacers wont crowd the paint like they have been. if they leave him open, id much rather him taking 3s than jr smith or jason kidd

Told ya DY, people are actually justifying this shit.

And remember, he's better than Kendrick Perkins.
Told ya DY, people are actually justifying this shit.
STEVE NOVAK

i

"... well at least he's better than Kendrick Perkins"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom