• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Heat really doesn't like how they keep getting stuck in close games. Its like they expect to take everything running each time.

What a pile of horse manure.

That bad Duke/UNC blood feud.
image.php

Only on the XBox One!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Yaaaah, from Miami to Ibiza.

*fist bumps*

Edit: Oh shit ASAP in an Adidas commercial? Nice.

Have these announcers watched basketball prior to this season? Hansborough has always been able to score, he's done it in the playoffs before too.

Pimpwerx

I haven't counted, but I swear there's about 200 posts during this game, purely about the officials. They've ruined the flow of the game, but they're not the deciding factor at all. This game has been called badly both ways. The difference in this game has been turnovers and rebounds. If you quit bitching about the refs, you'd see a pretty even competition. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
I haven't counted, but I swear there's about 200 posts during this game, purely about the officials. They've ruined the flow of the game, but they're not the deciding factor at all. This game has been called badly both ways. The difference in this game has been turnovers and rebounds. If you quit bitching about the refs, you'd see a pretty even competition. PEACE.

Miami is down 10 without the refs

Eff Hansbrough for putting his neck in the way of Battier's elbow! That was as desperate as KD's rip move...trying to draw contact like that. Shame, shame, shame.

Also, I wish the Pacers would stop beating up on LeBron, it's becoming a WWE match out there. I hope the refs get this game under control before one of the Heat get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom