• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't counted, but I swear there's about 200 posts during this game, purely about the officials. They've ruined the flow of the game, but they're not the deciding factor at all. This game has been called badly both ways. The difference in this game has been turnovers and rebounds. If you quit bitching about the refs, you'd see a pretty even competition. PEACE.

I wish there was a way to filter out all posts with refs in it. Not just for Heat but for all games, all sports. I would not be able to enjoy sports if all I did was complain about the refs.

I wish there was a way to filter out all posts with refs in it. Not just for Heat but for all games, all sports. I would not be able to enjoy sports if all I did was complain about the refs.

if the heat go to the finals it'd be cool to have a giant heat-age assembly and go to a game

i'd totally fly to miami for that

Pimpwerx

I hope we close this with Bird and Bosh up front. I expect Ray back in soon to add some more scoring punch. Bron is working the pnr really well. Not sure what Wade's been doing, but I'm sure he's just waiting for his opening. PEACE.

if the heat go to the finals it'd be cool to have a giant heat-age assembly and go to a game

i'd totally fly to miami for that

Got tickets to one of the games, not sure which one yet. Last year it was game 5. I assume this time it will be game 1 or 2.

Oh and hell yeah!!! Nice run!

thefro

Geez, the Heat flop more than Duke... Lebron flopping after Augustin barely touched him and getting the foul call reminded me why I hate the NBA most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom