• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando_Johnson_UCSantaBarbra_InsideOnly.jpg

Duhon.jpg

long lost brothers

oh my god no. Costco's is way too salty.

You from LA bro.

52785276.jpg

Zankou's chicken with their garlic sauce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zankou is good but their chicken gets dried out too easily. The garlic sauce is to die for though. I will agree that Zankou chicken skin is better than Costco but the combination of Costco skin and white meat that stays juicy defeats Zankou.

I'm not too worried about losing the first game, Indiana isn't going to have any sort of home court advantage so if the Knicks can get going playing over there won't matter.

Derwind

Kidd with a killer turnover.

Knicks cannot play 2 PGs right now and their biggest weaknesses killing them: Quick PGs who can drive the lane. They can't even put Shump on him because they'd have no one to guard Stephenson.

Knicks just need to stop settling for the jumpers, Felton is literally their best player with 18 points on 8-11 shooting and 0 turnovers.

Prigioni 0 points. like wtf?

Zankou is good but their chicken gets dried out too easily. The garlic sauce is to die for though. I will agree that Zankou chicken skin is better than Costco but the combination of Costco skin and white meat that stays juicy defeats Zankou.

You know you can get the chicken not well done, right? Not as dry. The skin is amazing, though and of course garlic sauce. I wish I knew how to make that sauce!

But costco's is often unbearably salty. And I like salt. Just way too much, though it is moist.

I usually bake my own chicken but if I'm going to buy it, there's 2 choices. Zankou or Versailles half chicken, which is pretty good (though not sure if rotisserie).

lol psycho t already with a flagrant. nm

You know you can get the chicken not well done, right? Not as dry. The skin is amazing, though and of course garlic sauce. I wish I knew how to make that sauce!

But costco's is often unbearably salty. And I like salt. Just way too much, though it is moist.

I usually bake my own chicken but if I'm going to buy it, there's 2 choices. Zankou or Versailles half chicken, which is pretty good (though not sure if rotisserie).

lol psycho t already with a flagrant. nm

You should check out Nordstrom Cafe if you're ever hungry and shopping. My wife and I have been eating their often. Food is delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom