• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are lying to yourself if you don't think this looks good

b7a3cb27-2243-4833-9ed6-29a44f8b291e_zps0ec02fc4.jpg

The fact you bought gravy for the chicken is a problem man. The chicken tenders are great without it. Use that Mardi Gras mustard, and you should be good.

Brinbe

The NBA's cure for insomnia right here.

And fuck yea @ grimy Chinese restaurant wings, I'm gonna grab me some later.

Someone might want to tell JR driving directly into Hibbert = bad idea.

Right now the big Indy backcourt really hurting the Knicks, who like to play 2 PGs. Kidd at 6'4 can't guard Stephenson.

Derwind

Knicks really need to learn to produce after a great defensive play. I mean seriously...

Settling for jumpers is a blueprint for disaster!

The fact you bought gravy for the chicken is a problem man. The chicken tenders are great without it. Use that Mardi Gras mustard, and you should be good.

I've used to eat it raw, I liked it then, but when I moved to Austin they just always gave it to me without asking and since then I've never been able to go back

I will try those other sauces sometime though

In terms of rotisserie chicken, Costco takes the title

that looks wicked, I would eat the shit out of that skin right now

Into

What happened to Kidd? Has he even played a good playoff game this year? He looks so unfocused and like he has no confidence at all

Is he injured?

Talon

ESPN is doing a tremendous job at using completely ill-fitting music for the bumps. Philip Phillips and Of Monsters & Men. What's next? Girls?

Kidd with a killer turnover.

Knicks cannot play 2 PGs right now and their biggest weaknesses killing them: Quick PGs who can drive the lane. They can't even put Shump on him because they'd have no one to guard Stephenson. And Woodson is playing Carmelo on West way too much, it's like he wants him to get that shoulder pounded on more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom