• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Wade stupid for not either shooting the initial 3 or going to the rim after the fake.

Wade is like in current lyndsey Lohan territory on his way to Amanda bynes.

effzee

I think the only thing more unbearable than incompetent NBA refs is watching people cry bitch and moan in this thread game after game.

Anyway Wade is not right int he head. How do you not take the 3 when you had it and then try to take a step back 3? Are you fucking kidding me Wade? Either take it or drive to the rim you had the lane. He just isn't into the game.

Both LeBron and Wade need to be into it from the first minute of game 5. Its like these guys think they can just let the Pacers stay in it and they will somehow pull it out.

I think the only thing more unbearable than incompetent NBA refs is watching people cry bitch and moan in this thread game after game.

Anyway Wade is not right int he head. How do you not take the 3 when you had it and then try to take a step back 3? Are you fucking kidding me Wade? Either take it or drive to the rim you had the lane. He just isn't into the game.

Both LeBron and Wade need to be into it from the first minute of game 5. Its like these guys think they can just let the Pacers stay in it and they will somehow pull it out.

Afraid of a terrible one footed brick off the glass.

Vire

Lebron fouling out cost the Heat the game.

Terrible, terrible call.

But hey we got one too earlier, I'm not going to complain.

Biggest play of the game was chalmers fourth foul. Miami lost all their momentum when he came out (it was a good call this isn't a complaint). Wade sucks and chalmers as on a roll.

That and James fouling out of course.

BadAss2961

Wade has regressed after letting LeBron carry him for the past 3 seasons.

Top Bottom