• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Pimpwerx

Lebron fouling out cost the Heat the game.

Terrible, terrible call.

But hey we got one too earlier, I'm not going to complain.

Yeah. We got HCA the rest of the way. Still, don't expect to hear any of the TNT crew complain about the officiating tonight. The refs being bad only matters when we lose. Otherwise, it's fine. Tonight, the refs were awful. Still, we probably lost this game by Lebron not going to the post enough. They fronted him very well, but he still settled too much on too many possessions. In a game with this slow of a pace, you need to exploit every single advantage. That means never settling for a jumpshot. When Sam Young is in on him, he should never settle for a jumpshot. PEACE.

ku-xlarge.gif

paint your face clown

I'm loving everyone clowning on Lebron's flop, yet completely ignoring West's fish-out-of-water act. They both look like clown shoes.

Now this crappy feeling is going to linger for two days. Damn you sports. At least its not like football where it takes a damn week to play again.

Feep

Banned
Worst reffed game I've seen in the playoffs so far.

Fuckball doesn't help things, but it's taking the enjoyment completely out of the game. It's ugly and fucking pathetic. Flopping, arm locks, late whistles, broken shot clocks, ill-deserved technicals...just let them play.

Fuck.

Nobility

Banned
I wonder how LeBron will act at the beginning of game 5.

The post might be difficult to exploit now that they have data to analyze from game 3.

effzee

I think Spo needs to do something with his lineup. Battier is giving them absolutely nothing. Ray Ray hit some shots today but he is has been pretty off too. Go to Miller, Anthony, and James Jones if you have to. And for the love of god tell LeBron and Wade to stop trying to kick out for open 3s or jumpers for Bosh or Haslem.

KingGondo

Banned
Crazy talk. They could easily be up 3-1 right now. I have this 50/50.
I simply can't picture Indy winning in my head. I'm still convinced that Miami will get the whistles they need, plus they have LeBron (who will be playing mad for the rest of the series after fouling out).

Ripclawe

Banned
Heat played like shit, wade played like shit and the only consistently good player is Lebron. I am glad I won't read anymore crap about the resurgence of UD! in the local papers.

Vestal

No it isn't. He jumped back. That isn't a step.

He dribbled gathered with two steps back and passed.. its the same shit as driving to the lane gathering and doing your two steps.

It was a BULLSHIT call.. You play to the rules they give you, if you are allowed to gather and take two steps then thats how you play it.

rando14

I think Spo needs to do something with his lineup. Battier is giving them absolutely nothing. Ray Ray hit some shots today but he is has been pretty off too. Go to Miller, Anthony, and James Jones if you have to. And for the love of god tell LeBron and Wade to stop trying to kick out for open 3s or jumpers for Bosh or Haslem.

FREE RASHARD

Yeah. We got HCA the rest of the way. Still, don't expect to hear any of the TNT crew complain about the officiating tonight. The refs being bad only matters when we lose. Otherwise, it's fine. Tonight, the refs were awful. Still, we probably lost this game by Lebron not going to the post enough. They fronted him very well, but he still settled too much on too many possessions. In a game with this slow of a pace, you need to exploit every single advantage. That means never settling for a jumpshot. When Sam Young is in on him, he should never settle for a jumpshot. PEACE.

Link us your latest Facebook post. PEACE.

And any time he doesn't shoot, he needs to crash the boards to try to get the tip in/board.

Spurs would have swept this Pacers team though. Their offense is horrible.

Been saying this for a while as a Pacers fan. I don't think we have much of a chance against the Spurs, but if we can get past the Heat, I'll be plenty happy.

effzee

Are you serious? LeBron stuck his foot out on purpose. Wade's travel was so blatant they had no choice but to call it.

There was nothing blatant about setting a pick or the travel. Those are both calls which are rarely called. Those were very questionable calls on LeBron but even then THEY CALLED IT didnt they?

So people need to stop bitching about the refs, stern, the fix or whatever crybaby tactics people resort to when things don't go their way.

Both teams were in foul trouble, both teams got questionable calls in their favor and against, and they shot about the same # of FTs though I think Pacers did more.

Top Bottom