• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

The refs should be able to either review techs or review all "scrums" to get the call right.

Even if they are gonna call that a flagrant 1, Tyler did nothing to deserve a tech.

it doesn't really matter. what he did was fucking stupid, he is the one who instigated, they are lucky he wasn't thrown out

the only thing that likely saved him was that nobody likes tyler hansbrough
It does matter. I doubt he just started fronting the dude from thin air.

Different mentalities maybe but I'm all for pulling a card when you have too...

I'm rooting for the Pacers, but if(when) the Heat win this series then whatever, but why does it need to be like this man?

Yeah Birdman never acts like an idiot! There's gotta be something behind it all!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The refs should be able to either review techs or review all "scrums" to get the call right.

Even if they are gonna call that a flagrant 1, Tyler did nothing to deserve a tech.

They did review it... They upgraded his body check from behind from a personal foul to a flagrant 1.

Flash

lol that was some straight up bullshit.

I don't care about hansboroughs reputation, call it how it is. double technical is such a joke of a call.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
People complaining about Anderson not being ejected need to remember that Danny Crawford is tonight's ref. He's one of the most forgiving refs out there. Remember, he's the one who got punched in the balls and didn't even complain.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ken Berger going in without lube:

For clarity, the dimwit PA guy must've announced the Birdman foul wrong. It had to be ruled a flagrant first in order to be reviewed.

Personal fouls are not subject to video review on the floor, folks. Only flagrants. Indiana leads 34-27 with 5:57 left in the second.

Truphenom

I thought he was reacting to Cole hitting the floor after his drive. Stupid thing to do considering the the situation. He should have left it at the body check.

Top Bottom