• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

The Heat are really looking for flops. They get touched and they fall. Andersen didn't need to fall like that he could have had that rebound.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"Heat having issues rebounding, they need to get inside and protect the paint."

"Bosh for three!"

Gigglepoo

I'd much rather have Mahinmi than Collison, by the way.

And every three pointer that Bosh takes (makes or misses) is a win for the Pacers.

duxstar

Pacers have the worst offense I've ever seen ....... it's literally run the clock down and pray with 3 seconds on the shot clock.

giri

So Are we supposed to feel bad for the Heat and Wade's knee when The Thunder lost their STAR player, and Kobe went out of the playoffs? Lets not forget the heat didn't care that they played a Bulls Team that was missing Derrick Rose.

Durant played all their games in the play offs though.

I know our defense took a hit this year but man this is looking like a turnstile for the pacers. Last year even if the offense was cold we knew we would be fine cause the defense would carry us through. Not the case anymore.

Pacers have the worst offense I've ever seen ....... it's literally run the clock down and pray with 3 seconds on the shot clock.

and thus Fuckball.

The Heat are barely even there....and they are only down 2.

This is why I question why anyone thinks they have a shot.
The Heat only need one quarter of swagball to win.

and thus Fuckball.

swagball is gone mostly. when they're at the rim they look terrified of indiana's interior D. it's like they're scared of falling

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LeBron can play PF vs. the Spurs and Parker will actually have to play defense next series. This will be the hardest series for Miami IMO

What? Conley is a better guard than what this sorry ass Miami team is fielding right now by a magnitude of ten. Not to mention that the Spurs survived Curry, Klay, and Jack just fine. Lebron would get his ass shut down by Duncan or Tiago in the post.

Fjordson

and thus Fuckball.

Pacers D and size gives them a chance

But their offense is garbage without Hibbert / West posting up, so as you said one quarter of solid ball from Miami will break this game wide open.

Top Bottom