• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

smerfy

Banned
seriously though...if the Heat win this? Game ball goes to Anthony. He could be sitting on the bench the rest of the game but the minutes he gave them were HUGE. Miami out rebounded the Pacers in that quarter AND lebron got to rest for 5 minutes (miracle).

that's why you get it to him low in the post and he just dunks it.

hard to screw that up, unless you're David West apparently.

Pacers aren't respecting him down there anyways so he'll have open looks below the rim. It'll be good to take advantage of it.
ok let me put it to you like this, joel anthony has no hands.

it doesn't matter the distance, he will not catch and any finish is pure luck.

the rebounding is a definite plus though. but never put your faith in the warden/casper the friendly ghost.

rando14

D wade : 1 point

Joel Anthony: 2 points.

*sobs*

iZbeRrMU0jSMU.gif

smerfy

Banned
ok let me put it to you like this, joel anthony has no hands.

it doesn't matter the distance, he will not catch and any finish is pure luck.

the rebounding is a definite plus though. but never put your faith in the warden/casper the friendly ghost.

Oh I'm not putting faith in his shot, but his effort out there alone is an x-factor. If he somehow miraculously manages to score 2 more baskets...whether it's off of tips or really anything...that'd be huge.

I like the screens he was setting, I love his effort on the boards and he's making Hibbert exert more energy to rebound/shoot. That's a really big positive.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 1m
PS: I could see Wade having a big comeback year if he spends the summer getting into sick shape. Needs to adopt Kobe's work ethic though.

nba_ap_tgrover1_600.jpg

You need this Dwyane!

Lebron looked pretty pissed off throughout the game. Must be frustrating when the guys that are supposed to be your equals are being out played by Joel Anthony. Wade at least has an excuse, Bosh umm.

I'm glad, the flow is much better. The play sadly is not. Man this game is ugly.

I don't mind either, it just goes to show how much of an impact refs have on the game depending on how they want to call the game. For a while, against the Knicks and earlier this series, the Pacers were getting over 30% of there points from FT's, and that was only from shooting around 65%.

smerfy

Banned
before 2nd half starts...can someone tell me what the history of "fuckball" is?

I think I get it, but I'm new here and would like to bash the crap out of some of this offensive play too lol

smerfy

Banned
horrible play by chalmers/wade to start the second half. ugh...

wade didn't even bother guarding Hill on that 3 pointer.

Wade is now paying the price for the way he played his first few years in the league, and possibly for carrying too much weight/muscle throughout his career. I remember Kobe bulked up that one year and hated it, said it made him feel like shit.

Wade is now paying the price for the way he played his first few years in the league, and possibly for carrying too much weight/muscle throughout his career. I remember Kobe bulked up that one year and hated it, said it made him feel like shit.

Plus Kobe could actually play well through pain. Wade never developed his outside game so he has nothing to fall back on if he can't attack the hoop.

Cloudy

Banned

He is paying the price for never working on his perimeter game. It's hard to believe he and LeBron had comparable jumpshots at one point...

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 1m
It is time for the 4-time MVP to TAKE OVER.

YOU TELL 'EM SKIP
chris palmer ‏@ESPNChrisPalmer 2m
Lance Stephenson is wild, reckless and unpredictable. And I'm OK with that.
Of course Chris Palmer would be okay with that, fucking dumbass

Top Bottom