• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Fjordson

They lucky.
Kind of, but at the same time, other guys are playing like morons. They could be up 10 with a few steady minutes of non-garbage ball.

Now they could be fucked if they go into half with no lead despite it being a Cole world right now with no one else but Lebron showing up.

DJ88

Damn I wish Wade would quit thinking he can still do those cross court passes like he used to. So embarrassing.

BadAss2961

Are you an idiot? Who the fuck would want Wade or Bosh on their team right now?
Yeah, who the fuck would want Wade or Bosh? Stop and listen to yourself. lol

Miami is built oddly because of the big three. No PG, no Center. They can look like shit against big teams like Indy, but they'll still just out-talent them in the end and win ugly.

Bosh and Wade aren't suddenly bad players. They're just in a bad matchup right now.

Pimpwerx

Game6: The battle to 40.

Would that be 40 points at the half or 40% shooting? Can't buy a bucket tonight. It's hard out in these streets. PEACE.

smerfy

Banned
Joel Anthony playing the game of his life atm.

Not offensively, but he's giving the Heat second chance opportunities, boxing out hibbert decently and grabbing rebounds like a beast.

Now if he can settle down his shot a bit, he could just be the X factor of this game.

duxstar

Pacers are not well coached at all, I swear to fucking god try to argue it .... they just had a chance at a 2 for 1 at the end of the half but instead they let the clock run down and then make garbage plays.

Not offensively, but he's giving the Heat second chance opportunities, boxing out hibbert decently and grabbing rebounds like a beast.

Now if he can settle down his shot a bit, he could just be the X factor of this game.
will never happen. He has terrible hands

I never realized that watching the Pacers regress to the mean was going to come in the form of what, 4 missed dunks?

At least they're being aggressive. I don't think this one is over

The M.O.B

from twitter
777422099.gif

Nope. But he'll do the other stuff well.

It's so obvious the refs got bitched out after game 4 for calling to many shooting fouls. From 60 ft's in game 4, to 27 in game 5, now 9 in the first half of this game.

Top Bottom