• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

Vestal

So will people finally admit that there was nothing physically wrong with Wade this whole time?

I said it a few days ago.. Leg injuries can be very tricky, particularly long healing time ones.. Your shot, and explosiveness can be different from day to day.

Just got a gut feeling a few secs ago: D-wade shakes off the doubters and has a big game on Monday, like 27 points, 7 boards, 6 assists.

Just one of those feelings/predictions you get when you've watched sports for decades.

I understand your posts and why you made them, I get it. But it's just one of those feelings you get when you watch sports for so long... it doesn't make sense, it's not logical based on recent trends, it's just one of those things that happens in sports. Hard to describe.

Forget about predicting who's gonna win, anyone can do that... it's a 50/50 chance, flip of a coin. I'm gonna double-down on that D-wade prediction instead. I've seen this type of event happen many times in the past. A lot of heat (no pun intended) is gonna be on him the next two days and there's also gonna be a big fuss made out of Spo benching him and Wade acting made, you'll see the talking heads on ESPN hype up that aspect.

And then what will happen? Dwyane Wade rebounds with a tremendous performance to lead the Miami Heat to the finals with 27 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, including 12 points in the 4th quarter.

Who knows what I'm talking about? Gotta be someone.

I'm always wrong!

GG Heat.

I thought Granger would get moved but I actually think he stays and West goes.

Obviously tell DJ to fuck off and look for a full time PG.

The offensive and defensive schemes are gonna be so interesting in the Finals. Spurs don't have the brusiers down low like the Pacers do, but they have a legitimate offensive scheme that can move the ball.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The fuck are you even talking about?

He's moving out there like he's 25 years old and full of energy, getting into the paint and going after rebounds versus Pacers' bigs, slashing, driving, dishing. Dude was just mentally out of it.

I know what a player with a bad knee looks like. Ask Knicks fans what a player with bad knees looks like.

Spinluck

Who has the bigger vagina? Tammy or Justine?

Bradys-Spikes-The-Ball-And-Goes-Nuts-GIF.gif

Justine has time to catch up, he's still young.

Wow this thread got stupid fast. You guys really believe the Heat and Wade fabricated a knee injury to hide him playing like shit. You think this knowing Wade's history in this league where his knee is almost always fucked up. Whatever.

He's moving out there like he's 25 years old and full of energy, getting into the paint and going after rebounds versus Pacers' bigs, slashing, driving, dishing. Dude was just mentally out of it.

I know what a player with a bad knee looks like. Ask Knicks fans what a player with bad knees looks like.
Grandpa Amare!

Darkman M

Wade probably isn't 100%, but that still doesn't excuse his play up till tonight, he just looked more into it tonight in effort IMO.

segarr

Now Heat haters can suck off the Spurs. The way they bandwagon anyone playing against them is much worse than rooting for a great team in the heat!

Top Bottom