• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Don't believe the pipe

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Really though. The "but but I thought Wade was hurt" talk is the stupidest shit I've ever tucking heard.

You don't make the kinds of plays he's done tonight -- especially that save out of bounds just now -- if his knee is flaring up like talked about. I've watched enough of Brandon Roy to see what a player looks like when he can't run in a straight line properly.

Even up 17 points they're still flopping left and right. How can you root for this team unless you live in Miami or have lived there? They're fucking gross.

Vahagn

Really though. The "but but I thought Wade was hurt" talk is the stupidest shit I've ever tucking heard.

Wow youre dense, lots of players play with injured knees and injured hands and ankles. If they can do what he's doing this game. They don't disappear for a series than complain about being injured.

Kobe's been "injured" for 10 seasons of his career by your lax ass standards

reilo

Reilo, when are you making the finals thread?

Need some time to cook up some titles

Finals don't start til June 7th, so I'll wait for tonight's thread to die down before I move onto that one. People yap too much after a big game.

Fjordson

Now Heat haters can suck off the Spurs. The way they bandwagon anyone playing against them is much worse than rooting for a great team in the heat!
The Heat are the bad guys. They're Vader's Empire. You band together to take down the greater evil. No other way unless you're in Miami or a bandwagon bitch.

You don't make the kinds of plays he's done tonight -- especially that save out of bounds just now -- if his knee is flaring up like talked about. I've watched enough of Brandon Roy to see what a player looks like when he can't run in a straight line properly.

So wade is 100% and his game just randomly disappeared?

Wade still looks slower tonight than he has all year. He's just playing well for once. Which was a bit weird that he couldn't pull this off.

It's also game 7 so he's leaving everything out there.

Not bothering with this league anymore until they clean up their atrocious reffing and obvious favoritism. I tried to give them all this season and playoffs. Can't do it.

masud

Banned
He's moving out there like he's 25 years old and full of energy, getting into the paint and going after rebounds versus Pacers' bigs, slashing, driving, dishing. Dude was just mentally out of it.

I know what a player with a bad knee looks like. Ask Knicks fans what a player with bad knees looks like.

reilo's salty but right. Wade may be hurt but it's clearly an injury he can play through. His effort level is way up.

reilo

reilo's salty but right. Wade may be hurt but it's clearly an injury he can play through. His effort level is way up.

A guard with bad knees doesn't grab the type of rebounds Wade did tonight, especially 9 of them through 3 quarters.

Top Bottom