• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

ReeceIsAlive

Neo Member
I can't understand why people would play games to be scared shitless haha, even the slightest notion of an edgy event occurring in a game is enough for me to uninstall and never look back. Friends tell me it's for the adrenaline rush, all I get from it is a headset hurl and the ol' alt tab+close game combo :[

Gvaz

Banned
I can't understand why people would play games to be scared shitless haha, even the slightest notion of an edgy event occurring in a game is enough for me to uninstall and never look back. Friends tell me it's for the adrenaline rush, all I get from it is a headset hurl and the ol' alt tab+close game combo :[

I don't mean to be offensive. I just want to say I don't understand how you're so jumpy. Maybe you need to have more bravado or something.

pjb2.jpg

This seems sooo... skyrim.

These two did not turn out as I'd hoped:

screenshot88434_by_roderickartist-d7472z8.png

screenshot72476_by_roderickartist-d7472ys.png

BIGWORM

Slightly off-topic, but I just got Skyrim: Ultimate Edition, haven't even fired it up yet. What mods are suggested to make this game look pretty af like all of the screenshots in this thread?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
skyrim_1owsww.png

skyrim_2mrst8.png

I ought to be something new. But only upcoming game for Windows I intend to purchase is Dark Souls II. Perhaps GTA V.

soontroll

Banned
The gaping dragons design is breathtaking, pity he's ridiculously easy compared to the other bosses.

Probably the coolest DS enemy to date. I wonder if DS2 will be able to trump it.

I do wish there was a texture pack to fix the crappy flesh though. It's why it's so hard to take decent screenshots of it. You kind of need to get a side-view to prevent the textures ruining the shot.

12195103073_976b9051d0_o.jpg

Even here the damn flesh gets in the way.

The gaping dragons design is breathtaking, pity he's ridiculously easy compared to the other bosses.

I agree. He is kinda easy. I took some screenshots of me just whacking away at his tail last night while he stared at a wall. Maybe I'll upload those later :)

The problem with trying to get decent screenshots of these big enemies is that we have no control over FOV. I really hope I can figure that out....

Darkdeus

Loving all the Dark Souls shots! Finally found some settings I'm happy enough with. 5120 x 2800 internal resolution and Mr. Rodericks sweetfx settings. Going to take some shots of something other than Artorias now!

12205786536_04148c88f9_o.jpg

12205409483_ffe40b3d22_o.jpg

Going to take some shots of something other than Artorias now!
12205786536_04148c88f9_o.jpg

Well.... FUCK. I've already said it, but great looking IQ, DOF, and colors. Lovely image, there.

Eventually I'll get beyond Sen's Fortress and get to see some new things to take screenshots of myself. You're keeping me motivated.

For now, here's just 1 more from The Depths....

12202780703_770c3d7be3_o.jpg

Top Bottom