• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Felton is the worst starting point guard in the league.

lol wall trying to spite me

341159.gif

Jesus christ fuck Mike Brown, even though he's gone he still finds ways to screw the Lakers over. We went from having the possible 3rd spot by Friday to probably the 9th spot.

Also FUCK STEVE BLAKE, dude is ruining our team, get him the fuck out.

Most basketball players, I think, you know, if I were big and I put the time in, I could probably do what they do. I mean, I can understand how they're doing what they're doing. But the shots ZBo consistently gets to drop, I just can't understand.

Zep

Banned
Most basketball players, I think, you know, if I were big and I put the time in, I could probably do what they do. I mean, I can understand how they're doing what they're doing. But the shots ZBo consistently gets to drop, I just can't understand.

You don't practice those shots...its a gift. Everyone who plays ball should have a friend who can do that shit.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This double-teaming thing doesn't seem to be working...
Lamarcus is one of (the best?) at his position to pass out of doubles. He doesn't hesitate passing it out and never tries to beat the double team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom