• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

KingGondo

Banned
Someone explain...

bieberpantsfront-480x524.jpg
Bieber.

diehard

Fleer
No team has played more games in the Western Conference than the Warriors. They've played 27 against the West. Phoenix is second with 24.

They've also played the most road games of any team in the league.

I was just talking about the 16-3 games. I believe 9 of those were on the road and 2 of them were really quality wins.

BKJest

OKC looked really bad without Westbrook, KD easily got panic smh
He's playing with 5 fouls today and it takes all energy out of his game. He disappeared in the 4th against the Blazers as well though. The Thunder are not going to score another point.

masud

Banned
That move where Jr fakes driving the open lane to take a step back jumper is brilliant. The defender never expects it.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Omg...Woodson is keeping the same line up?! WHAT THE FUCK.

This is why we lose. I'm calling it now. This lineup will lose it.

... Stoudemire you even watch Roy Hibbert go straight up or back for blocks? Amar'e tries to clothesline people jesus christ.

EDIT: JR getting straight abused on switches.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
He's playing with 5 fouls today and it takes all energy out of his game. He disappeared in the 4th against the Blazers as well though. The Thunder are not going to score another point.

Durant's not used to playing the 4th quarter. :)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @BlazerFreeman: RT @bruceely I believe @Trobinson0 is yelling "lunch meat" every time Aldridge touches the ball against Josh McRoberts.

Lol

Top Bottom