• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Forever

Banned
AHAHAHAHAHAHTROLOLOLOLOLOLO

lolololol.gif

KingGondo

Banned
Not bad defense by Ibaka, but he still shouldn't have been guarding Johnson in the first place.

These last two losses were terrible, especially at home.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Stupid ass Nets making Portland's win @OKC look less impressive now.

WHERE IS TYSON

SERIOUSLY

We cant keep giving up these easy rebounds
Chandler will come in now. I think he waited because Tyson coming in would affect spacing on O, STAT/Udrih is more believable to run the PnR.

The main thing is the Knicks need to limit switching and stop helping off 3 point shooters.

Chandler will come in now. I think he waited because Tyson coming in would affect spacing on O, STAT/Udrih is more believable to run the PnR.

The main thing is the Knicks need to limit switching and stop helping off 3 point shooters.

I'm just glad the team was able to hang on until Tyson was back

Based JR sacrificing his body like that

OJ Mayo and Brandon Knight are the least exciting gunners ever. They play with no energy before chucking up their 35% looks. Guys like Young and Crawful at least play with absurd belief in themselves while throwing up garbage.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
OKC has pretty much struggled offensively against every teams but the Rockets since Westbrook's injury. Speaks volumes about the Rockets' defense.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland has 11 threes with 7min left in the half.

EDIT: OMG MO

Top Bottom