• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Smokey

"First of all, you have to have an unbelievable mindset to get up 30 shots," James said. "I always think about it, though. If I get up high-20s, 30 shots a game, what could I do today, with the way I'm playing?"

humble lebron

It's the same script every game against the Lakers.

1st Half: Opposing team phones it in before they even get on the court, think they have an easy win. Lakers play hard and manage to get a league going into the half.
HalfTime: Opposing team gets chewed out by coach for losing to a barely D-League worthy team.
2nd Half: Opposing team actually plays basketball, destroys lakers.

Word is LA FO likes Exum in the top 5.

Jabari has a nice skill set but his lack of athleticism is a bit worrying and Wiggins is looking like Iggy Jr..

Jabari is still carrying around baby fat, and he's younger than Wiggins as well. Once he gets in real shape his athleticism won't be questioned.

Lakers on track to score 126 points.

LqyQalb.gif

LeBron: "We'll see Wednesday how I'm coasting. You'll see the numbers I'll put up on Wednesday. Just watch."

FUCK! Now I gotta go see him play tomorrow night. Goddammit 'Bron.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Bron is jealous of the number of shots Durant gets?

He's coming back to the Cavs, confirmed.

It's like 180 a pop for lower section seats behind the basket.

Could've gotten seats 5 rows from the floor for 25 bucks last year (not 'Bron, but still)

:(

Top Bottom