• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

They could win against Boston.

Rondo will be back!

2be9fb4a441571e581c96556d6988f34f46509de_m.gif

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Chris Palmer ‏@ChrisPalmerNBA
The Lakers aren't tanking. They're just very bad.

The truth hurts.

linsivvi

Chris Palmer ‏@ChrisPalmerNBA
The Lakers aren't tanking. They're just very bad.

The truth hurts.

Huh? Why else do you think they would sign one year deals on historically bad players like Kaman, Young, Wesley Johnson, etc and give Sacre heavy minutes?

The tanking was done in the summer and we've been saying that.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Huh? Why else do you think they would sign one year deals on historically bad players like Kaman, Young, Wesley Johnson, etc and give Sacre heavy minutes?

I never got they impression that they were aiming straight for the lottery. Yes, it was obvious that the Lakers wouldn't be a playoff team or at best a 7th/8th seed, but not a top lottery team.

linsivvi

I never got they impression that they were aiming straight for the lottery. Yes, it was obvious that the Lakers wouldn't be a playoff team or at best a 7th/8th seed, but not a top lottery team.

That's how they get people to buy tickets.

Kendall Marshall played 37 minutes tonight, bro.

2 months ago, no one knew if he was still alive.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Rooting for tanking is pathetic to me...

I understand teams have to retool and everything but sheeit

linsivvi

lakers have some tough competition if they want to tank.. they are still only the 7th worst

6th worst. 3 way tie with Kings and Cavs.

They still had a winning record in early December, and they've already lost to the Jazz, Bucks, Cavs and 76ers since then.

The Magic and Bucks are probably out of reach but the rest are all within 1.5 game and the Lakers are about to hit a 7 game road trip.

Top Bottom